well Good Mornin,
I am sitting at my computer once again staring at this blank page wishing I had the poetic words to fill it, to truly put down my feelings and make it known in a way that everyone wants to read because it just flows that way. Alas, I am not a poet nor a very good writer at all but here goes it with the feelings.
I am lost. simple as that. my maps to guide me along my course have been torn, wetted with rain and tears to the point they are unrecognizable. A good captain would keep spares but again that lack of planning thing that I have has kept that from happening. Simple as that though I have lost my course, I do not see the land that should be in front of me. I am in love but not with the person I should be not with myself. Again to put it simply I am lost will I ever find my way? *sighs* Turn the wheel and hope the ship knows the way to go
Lost in tempest laden seas~
Ahoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment