Monday, December 1, 2008

Childless Once Again

I know I said the last time I sent my son away that I would never do it again. That I missed him too much to ever let him from my sight but hey this time it is only a week really only 5 days so that is better than the month last time. I am blogging this because I can because absolutely no one ever reads it anyways and because on the off chance someone does no will know it's me lol. This ship has been sailing for a while, keeping itself afloat losing lots of crew members along the way (darn planks). But here we are still sailing on our course and towards that new me I blogged about last year. A lot of things have changed since that last year my husband and I are doing somewhat better but mostly I'm doing better. My course is never smooth, storms wail at my ship day and night and the crew members jumping off are doing so because they can't handle the weather not the captain. It's been a hell of a ride so far with lots of waves. We have gotten through most of them including my hubby being unemployed. The newest storm seems to be the political arena with the pirate ship Obama but hey we have bigger cannons right? lol

No comments: